Teamcity TutorialIntroduction Installing User management in TeamCity Group management in TeamCity Setting up the projects Creating project from scratch Creating project by URL Viewing all projects, sub-projects and builds in TeamCity Project page Configuring visible projects Project configurations General settings VCS roots Report tabs Build schedules SSH keys Clean-up rules Project actions Build Configurations General settings Version control settings of a build Build steps Adding build triggers Adding failure conditions Passing parameters to build Build Configuration actions Build configuration templates Various build steps Build steps for Gradle project Build steps for Maven project Build steps for .Net project Build steps for command line Powershell runner Duplicate code finder runner Executing Selenium tests in TeamCity Running builds Viewing the build run history Environment variables in TeamCity Pinning builds Build investigations Tagging builds Configuring and Viewing artifacts of build Setting up the build agents Enable and disable build agent View build agent summary View build history of an agent viewing build agent logs Managing compatible configurations on a build agent View build runners Viewing build agent parameters Build agent pools Tracking changes Managing Build Queue Configuraing build priorities in queue Favorite builds Personal settings and tools in TeamCity Global settings in TeamCity NuGet integration in TeamCity Viewing build time in TeamCity Viewing build disk usage in TeamCity Audit and Actions in TeamCity Authentication settings in TeamCity Email server set up in TeamCity Back up builds and projects in TeamCity Importing backup in TeamCity Viewing license information Cleaning up TeamCity server Usage statistics in TeamCity Plugins in TeamCity
Running builds in TeamcityWhen we create the new build configuration in the project, it is displayed in the project overview tab.
- You can do below tasks on project overview tab.
- We can kick off build by clicking the run button next to it. The running build is marked with revolving green icon.
- We can also view how long it will take to finish the build run.
- We can stop the running build by clicking on the stop button next to it.
- If there are multiple builds in the project, you can run only one build at a time with one build agent.
- If you try to run other build, it is put into the end of build queue if there are not enough build agents available.But if you want to put the build on the top of the queue, you can do that by editing the build queue. In fact, you can re-order the builds in build queue as you like.
Complex problems, Simple Solutions