General settings of a build configuration
Here is the list of general settings of a build configuration in TeamCity.
- Build name
- Build Id – Unique Id of the build
- Build number format – Format of each build run number
- Build counter – Shows current build number. We can reset it.
- Artifact paths – specify the location of build output files to be stored. This is very important setting. Artifacts can be used to troubleshoot problems occured in build run.
- Detect if any build is hanging
Below image shows sample general settings of a build in TeamCity