BasicsIntroduction Software Development Models Testing Lifecycle Testing Types Testing Techniques Testing Levels Defect Life Cycle Test Metrics BDD
Manual TestingIntroduction Manual Testing tools Requirements Desiging Tests Executing Tests Testing Artifacts Testing Plan Testing Strategy Test Summary Report
Automation TestingIntroduction Web Automation Desktop Automation Mobile Automation API automation Performance Testing ROI Page Object Model Automation tools Unit Testing frameworks git Linux Commands Package Managers Build Managment tools docker CI CD Cloud Testing Providers
MiscellaneousAutomation Tester Onboarding Interview Questions and Answers Automation cheatsheet
Testing LevelsHere is the list of testing levels.
- Unit testing - testing done by developers to test individual components of software is called as unit testing.
- Component - Test interaction between 2 components
- Integration - Test interaction between multiple components
- System - Test whole system - all components
- UAT (Acceptance testing) - Testing done by end users of system
- Alpha beta testing - When you want to test how users interact with system for 2 or more implementations of software.
Complex problems, Simple Solutions