Photography TutorialHomeMicrophoneThings to consider when buying a camera Smartphone Camera guide Things to consider when buying Drones Comparison of drones Comparison of Camcorders with DSLR cameras Vlogging cameraBasicsExposure triangle Modes and scene modes White balanceTypes of Camera lens Focal length Metering Focus points and Focusing modeVideo editing tools on MAC Video editing tools on Windows Comparison of video editing tools Tips to make viral videos
White balance in photographySometimes photos will capture the blue or brownish shade due to lighting conditions. For example, if you capture the photo of the subject in fluroscent lamp, you will see different colors in the photo. White balance helps us remove unwanted shades and capture true colors of the subject. You can set the white balance setting as mentioned below.
- daylight – used during bright sunny day
- cloudy – used during cloudy conditions
- shade – used while shooting in shady areas.
- Tungsten – used while shooting with Tungsten lights
- Fluorescent – used while shooting with Fluorescent lights
Web development and Automation testing