Photography TutorialHomeMicrophoneThings to consider when buying a camera Smartphone Camera guide Things to consider when buying Drones Comparison of drones Comparison of Camcorders with DSLR cameras Vlogging cameraBasicsExposure triangle Modes and scene modes White balanceTypes of Camera lens Focal length Metering Focus points and Focusing modeVideo editing tools on MAC Video editing tools on Windows Comparison of video editing tools Tips to make viral videos
Basic concepts in DSLR in photographyDSLR stands for digital single lens reflex camera. Every DSLR camera has got a mirror which reflects the image that can be viewed through view finder. In mirror less cameras, we do not have a mirror and viewfinder. Here are the benefits of viewfinder.
- Low battery power is required
- Better image stabilization
- Better view during bright sunny day
- Lens can be mounted and unmounted
- Live view and viewfinder view is available
- Mode dial to set the camera in various modes like manual, auto, aperture priority, shutter priority, program mode.
- Scene modes
- Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax,and Sony are some of the major DSLR manufacturere. Canon DSLRs are very popular for video recording purposes.
- Canon 80D is also very popular DSLR camera starting from USD 1500.
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II and Canon 7D DSLR cameras were used for shooting hollywood films. Canon launched EOS 5D Mark IV in 2016 at USD 3500.
- Canon 1D-X was released in 2012costing USD 6799.
Web development and Automation testing