UFTIntroduction to UFT Installation of UFT UFT GUI Recording the application Directory structure and file extension of UFT test VBScript Basic UFT concepts Object Spy Test Settings Properties Test Run Settings Environment Recovery Associating library files Object Identification mechanism Object repository Object repository Manager Associating repositories with UFT tests Launching applications Loading ini fileDifference between QFL and VBS file Automating web applications automating Windows applications Handling Databases Mathematical operations Create new Excel workbook file Read and Edit Excel workbook Delete excel workbook file
Built in ObjectsSystemUtil Datatable CryptDotNetFactory Extern OptionalStep PathFinder MercuryTimer RandomNumber Recovery Reporter RepositoriesCollection TextUtil XmlUtil Err object
AdvancedDescription programmingRecovery ScenariosLaunching the UFT using ScriptAutomation Framework
MiscUFT Vs Selenium UFT Vs Appium UFT vs LeanFTLimitations and drawbacks of UFTInterview Questions and answers
Understanding GUI in UFTMain windows in UFT are mentioned below.
- add-ins - For testing the applications developed in other technologies like Java, .Net, WPF, SAP, you should load that add-in
- object repository - Objects are stored in object repository.
- Object Repository Manager - We can edit the shared object repository using Object Repository Manager
- test settings - Allows you to configure important test settings like object synchronization timeout, Web page navigation timeout, library files
- object spy - Object spy is used to learn the properties and values of the objects. We can also highlight the objects using object spy
- Recovery Scenario Manager - Allows you to add/remove recovery scenarios
- ALM connection
Web development and Automation testing