Properties in leanft in JavaWhen we create a LeanFT project using templates, one properties file (leanft.properties) is created and stored in resources directory. Here are the most important settings in this file that we can use.
- serverAddress – specify the LeanFT engine address
- SDK Mode – Replay or Interactive
- LeanFT Service Address – ws://localhost:5095
- Connection timeout – 60 sec
- Response timeout – 600 sec
- Server autolaunch – true
- title – Name of the report. By default, it is Run Results.
- description – Description of the report. By default, it is empty.
- targetDirectory – Directory where report should be stored. By default it is current directory.
- overrideExisting – Whether to override existing report. By default, it’s value is true.
- report folder – RunResults
- override existing – true
- filter level – All, Warning, Error, Off
- snapshot level – All, OnError, Off
Web development and Automation testing