Powershell Scripting TutorialIntroduction Tools required for Powershell First Powershell script Interacting with userSpecial characters in Windows Powershell scriptingArrays String manipulation Conditional statements Looping statements Passing arguments Passing named arguments Exit status of the script Writing functions
Special characters in windows powershell scriptingYou should know the meaning of each special character in Powershell.
- “-” : This is used to specify the parameter to the command.
- @ : This is used to declare array variables.
- $ : This is used to access the variable value
- # : This is used to mark the comment in Powershell script
- % : This is used as a modulus operator. This is also used as foreach Cmdlet.
- () : This is used to evaluate the command and return the output.
Web development and Automation testing