Managing processes in Windows Powershell
Here is the list of Process Commands.
- Get-Process – We have already used this command many times in earlier topics. This command lets you list down the running processes in the system.
- Stop-Process – This command lets you stop any process.
- Start-Process – This command can be used start new process.
- Wait-Process – This command allows you to wait for other processes to finish.
- Debug-Process – This command lets you debug any process.
Below image shows some of the commands in action.