Internships for computer engineering studentsAt www.softpost.org, we have multiple opportunities for computer students, who want to do internships and get experience working on live projects.
Selection processAfter shortlisting resumes, interviews will be conducted on Google Meet.
- We will ask to complete 2 technical tasks. After completetion of tasks, you will be offered internship opportunity with us. Main skills we look for while hiring are excellent communication skills and sound technical knowledge.
- If successful in an interview, you will be offered an internship.
- Upon successful completion of internship, you will get an Internship Certificate.
- If we like your performance during internship, internship may be extended or you may be offered a permanent role with us with a salary ranging from 2 lacs to 3 lacs per annum.
- Do not copy the projects as it is from internet
- Create a sample project on 2 tech stacks
- Create a private repo and send me invite as a collaborator
- Create markdown .md file in repo and Write a technical documentation of the project
- You should be able to explain how project works
- Once you are ready, send me google meet invite and we will go through the project
Task 1 - Simple Tech Stack
- Splunk + Elasticsearch + Kibana - Create a simple webapp and integrate any of these logging technologies in that app and also write technical documentation.
- logrocket + datadog + sentry - Create a simple webapp and integrate any of these logging technologies in that app and also write technical documentation.
- google analytics + storybookjs + fullstory + SEO - Explain how to integrate google analytics in a website and how to optimise site for better SEO and also write technical documentation.
- svelte or vue.js - Create a simple app in any of these frameworks and also write technical documentation.
- JAM Stack e.g. netlify/strapi/contentful/vercel - Create a simple app using JAM Stack and also write technical documentation.
- icons + stylus + SASS + css frameworks+ material ui + material design + formik + ant design + js libraries e.g. JQuery- Explain how to use icons like fontawesome, hero icons in website, how to use css frameworks like bootstrap, tailwind and write about top 10 popular JS libraries.
- html/css themes - wordpress/strapi/drupal/joomla themes/themeforest/shopify themes/template monster/codecanyon themes
- Create 2 calculator apps like mortgage calculator, home equity calculator, stamp duty and loan repayment e.g. https://www.nab.com.au/personal/home-loans/calculators/loan-repayments-calculator
- Plugins - wordpress plugins, etsy, squarespace, wix, woocommerce, bigcommerce plugins, shopify plugins
- Cloud services - AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Heroku, Digital Ocean - Explain main features of these cloud providers, what free services are provided by them, How to choose the cloud service provider etc. Write detailed documentation.
- OWASP - web security standards - Explain in detail and write how to implement in typical website.
- Find out about top open source projects from google, microsoft, facebook, apple, amazon, netflix, apache and write technical documentation.
- Explain devops roles and responsibilities with examples of containers, orchestrations, ansible, puppet or chef.
Task 2 - Complex Tech Stack
- Create web scraping project to get stock data
- Develop a react app to perform image manipulation using any image manipulation library e.g. cropping, resizing, image filters, remove image background, creating passport size photo, image collage.
- Create a simple web app using Webassembly and pyscript in html
- Rapidapi or fastAPI - Develop an API and publish on RapidAPI and also write technical documentation.
- C#.net + web app + MSSQL + azure - Develop any .net based web app and also write technical documentation.
- php + laravel + Redis + digitalocean - Develop a web app in php and laravel along with redis and deploy on digital ocean free plan and also write technical documentation.
- Firebase/amplify/supabase/postgress - Develop a web app using any of this tech and write technical documentation.
- Flutter + Ionic + react native + xamarin + electron - Create an app using any of these technologies.
- Docker + k8 + scale app - Create a simple web app using dockers and kubernetes and also write technical documentation.
- Java + web app + Cassandra - Create a simple web app using Java, Cassandra and also write technical documentation.
- Dart + kotlin + go + rust + deno - Create a simple app using any of these technologies and and also write technical documentation.
- Swift + Objective C + Xcode - Create a simple app using any of these technologies and and also write technical documentation.
- nextjs + vercel + prisma - Create a simple app using these technologies and and also write technical documentation.
- nextjs + mdx and md blog - Create a simple blog app using these technologies and and also write technical documentation.
- MEAN - mongodb + express + angular + aws + lambda functions
- WAMP/LAMP - wordpress, apache, mysql, php
- React app with graphql and apollo client
- Explain deployment process and how Pipelines are used to deploy the projects e.g. How to deploy the app from Jenkins to Nginx or tomcat server. You need to setup the project and write technical documentation
Internship durationInternship duration will be intially 3 months. But it may get extended and you may continue to work with us as a freelancer.
Job Type and work time
- Since it is an internship, you will be working part time (Approximately 3 hours per day).
- Work time is flexible and you can work remotely from home.
- You can choose to work on any day for 5 days in a week. e.g. You can work on Mon-Fri or you can work on Wed-Sun.
StipendStipend of 5k per month (for engineering students) and 3k per month (for diploma students) will be provided during internship period
Email your resumeStudents can send the resume to [email protected] or [email protected]
Complex problems, Simple Solutions