Project configurations in TeamCity
Every project in TeamCity has below settings.
- General settings – It contains project name, project Id, builds. We can also create new build configuration from here. We can also create sub-projects in current project.
- VCS roots – It contains VCS settings. For example – git url.
- Report Tabs – Here we can access build artifacts and reports.
- Parameters – This setting allows us to pass any parameter or variable to the build.
- Builds Schedule – It shows all build schedules of the project.
- Issue Trackers
- SSH Keys – You can store SSH keys for authentication over here.
- Meta Runners
- Shared Resources
- Clean up rules
- Version Settings