White balance setting in DSLR camera
Sometimes photos will capture the blue or brownish shade due to lighting conditions. For example, if you capture the photo of the subject in fluroscent lamp, you will see different colors in the photo. White balance helps us remove unwanted shades and capture true colors of the subject.
You can set the white balance setting as mentioned below.
- daylight – used during bright sunny day
- cloudy – used during cloudy conditions
- shade – used while shooting in shady areas.
- Tungsten – used while shooting with Tungsten lights
- Fluorescent – used while shooting with Fluorescent lights